Before moving to Belgium, I have been living in Rome: I moved there to study photography and after that I worked at Destination Weddings.
This city has been a teacher for me: huge, messy, sometimes cruel.
But how beautiful, mesmerizing, immense is it?Rome is where I met my man, where I have amazing and deep friendship, where I started learning photography, where I realized I love taking pictures of Love. And where I started working at Destination Weddings.So I’m crazy in love with Rome, with its sky, with its colors, its sounds, it’s flavors…I explored it all way around, and I know by heart all its main and hidden streets, the best places to have a walk, to eat out, to take pictures…I am and I’ll always be grateful for every single thing that I learned during my time there. And grateful for every single person that shared emotions, thoughts, life. With me.Other than that, I had the chance to:
- work with great and experienced photographers, who helped me in learning and developing my own style
- build beautiful relationships with video makers, wedding planners and other talented professionals of this wonderful field
- shoot at some of the best destination weddings ever
- meet amazing people from all over the world, including couples, their families, their friends
- share and live deep emotions
- know all the best and most wonderful wedding locations in Rome and around the whole region.
No other job would give me such a gift, and I couldn’t be more passionate about all the human contact that’s possible working at weddings.
After the introduction, here are some memories, from my Destination Weddings in Rome.
Share this story