Who I am
My name is Elena Mantovan.
My website address is: https://www.elenamantovanweddingph.com.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
Elena Mantovan Wedding Photography website collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. What may be collected is:
- the browser types and versions used,
- the operating system used by the accessing system,
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers),
- the date and time of access to the Internet site,
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system,
- any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
This information is needed to deliver the content of our website correctly, optimize the content of our website, ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
I, Elena Mantovan, analyze collected data and information in an anonymous way, with the aims of increasing the data protection and data security of my enterprise, to create statistics, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
When visitors leave comments on the site, I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you complete the contact form on my website, please know that I keep contact form submissions for a year, only for customer service purposes, but I do not use the information submitted through the contact form for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
On my website, Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function) has been integrated. Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. A web analysis service collects data about the website from which a person has come (the so-called referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on my website. Google uses the collected data and information, inter alia, to evaluate the use of my website and to provide online reports, which show the activities on my website, and to provide other services concerning the use of my Internet site.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following link https://www.google.com/analytics/.
Who I share your data with
- Facebook: On my website, components of the enterprise Facebook have been integrated, in order to promote and share my work through my website. The data protection guideline published by Facebook, which is available at https://facebook.com/about/privacy/, provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. In addition, it is explained there what setting options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the data subject. In addition, different configuration options are made available to allow the elimination of data transmission to Facebook. These applications may be used by the data subject to eliminate a data transmission to Facebook.
- Instagram: On my website, components of the enterprise Facebook have been integrated, in order to promote and share my work through my website. Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Instagram may be retrieved under https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 and https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
- Pinterest: On my website, components of the enterprise Pinterest have been integrated, in order to promote and share my work through my website. The data protection guideline published by Pinterest, which is available under https://about.pinterest.com/privacy-policy, provides information on the collection, processing and use of personal data by Pinterest.
How long I retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For the contact form, see above.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where I send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
My contact information